In an effort to be environmentally friendly, the 2019 – 2020 Collective Agreement is only available electronically. Thank you for thinking twice before printing.
The MSA Health & Wellness Fund has been developed from funds received from the employee portion of the annual reduction in Employment Insurance Premium Rates. The fund was established May 6, 2006. The program enables members to apply for funding in the amount of $100.00 to cover a portion of a health & wellness related item. The MSA Board and Health & Wellness Committee members review this fund on a regular basis.
The following criteria must be met in order to access these funds:
- Applicants must be employees who are eligible for Sick Leave, Weekly Indemnity, and Long Term Disability;
- Applicants must have worked a minimum of one (1) year prior to applying;
- Item must be listed as an eligible item (see form);
- Item must be for members personal use;
- Proof of purchase must be submitted at time of application and must be dated for the current fund year.
Only one (1) application per member per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30), not to exceed $100.00.
To apply, download and fill out the MSA Health & Wellness Form.