Understanding your pension is essential for all MSA members – whether you’re retiring in three years or thirteen. The Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP) website is packed with information, and representatives are available to answer any and all questions, queries and concerns.
www.lapp.ca Here you’ll find:
– Pension Estimators
– Information sheets
– Benefits Formula
– The Members handbook
– a wide variety of Frequently Asked Questions
My Pension Plan – an online pension information service
– Secure access to personal benefits information
– Use calculators to work out an estimate of current benefits and future pension
– Access forms, view latest statements, and past information
– To register, you need: LAPP member ID (located on your member annual statement), unique ID (last 3 digits of your SIN number), date of birth, postal code
Book an appointment with an LAPP representative!
If you have any questions at all, LAPP is available to assist you. They have one-on-one, group and webinar information sessions. Please don’t hesitate to contact them! LAPP Member Services: 780-391-3527