July 23, 2020
MSA Volunteers Needed
MacEwan University has requested that negotiations be postponed until September; MSA has agreed. The MSA Negotiations committee will continue to meet during the summer. Proposals will be exchanged with the University mid-September. The current collective agreement remains in full force and effect until a new agreement is ratified by MSA members (see Article 3.0.1 of our agreement).